Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Green Bean Stir Fry

We have been on a sugar snap pea kick for a while now, especially stir fried sugar snap peas, so I decided to go looking fir a stir fried recipe for the green beans I had sitting in the fridge.  I decided on a recipe I found on the food network as I had everything on hand and it looked simple enough to make.  I cut back on the red pepper flakes from the original recipe and we both thought they were very good!


1 lb green beans
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp sesame oil
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 inch ginger, minced
salt and pepper
2 tbsp olive oil

In a small bowl, mix together the honey, vinegar, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.

In a large pan over high heat, stir fry the green beans in the olive oil for about 3 minutes.  Add in the ginger and garlic and stir constantly for a further 2 minutes.  Pour the sauce over the green beans, cook for another minute and serve.

Pin It

No comments: