Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Zucchini Bread

I have been experimenting with a few different zucchini bread recipes lately, some ended up too plain, some with far too much cinnamon but I think I finally found a zucchini bread with a good balance of flavour and spice from My Recipe Magic.

Randal ended up taking all the test zucchini breads to work and this recipe was the most popular there as well.


3 eggs
1 cup sugar
1 cup light brown sugar
1 cup oil
3 cups zucchini, shredded
1 cup walnuts, chopped
3 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ginger
1 tsp salt

In a large bowl, add the eggs and sugar and whisk together.  Stir in the zucchini.
In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and salt.  
Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix together.  Add in the nuts.
Pour into 2 greased bread pans, or 5 mini pans like I did.
Bake at 300 for 1 hour.

Pin It

No comments: