Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pepperoni Pizza Quiche

I had been looking for something to do with the 2 packages of pepperoni that I had in my fridge. I knew I was making pineapple and pepperoni pizza with one, and as I had some refrigerated pie crust that I needed to use up, I thought a quiche would be perfect for the other.


1 refrigerated pie crust
1 pkg. (8 oz.) shredded Italian-blend cheese, divided
2 ozs. thinly sliced pepperoni cut into quarters, divided
1 can (12 fl. oz.) evaporated Milk
3 large eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder

Preheat oven to 350° F.

Place crust onto pie plate and sprinkle 1 cup of cheese and half of pepperoni pieces onto the bottom.

Whisk evaporated milk, eggs, flour, basil and garlic powder in medium bowl until blended. Pour mixture into pie shell. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.

Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before serving


See other recipes at The Grocery Cart Challenge

1 comment:

The Kelley Family said...

I love quiche but my family does not! I am thinking this would be a good one to try out on them! Thanks for sharing the recipe!!