Thursday, December 22, 2011

Cappuccino Fudge

This recipe was a last minute addition to my Christmas baking. I have been needing to use up a couple of containers of marshmallow fluff that Randal bought last month (for a frosting recipe that I never made), so when I saw this fudge recipe over at Annies Eats, and how quick and easy it looked, I thought I would give it a try.


1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow cream
½ c. sugar
2/3 c. heavy whipping cream
¼ c. butter
1 t. instant coffee (I used 1 packet of Starbucks via)
¼ t. cinnamon
¼ t. salt
1 (12 oz.) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips

Line an 8” square baking pan with foil. In a pan, combine marshmallow, sugar, cream, butter, coffee, cinnamon and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Let boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until smooth. Pour into pan. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Cut into squares.

No comments: