Monday, December 31, 2012

Nutter Butter Truffles

These nutter butter truffles looked too easy not to make, and as I love making truffles for Randal to take to his office, I thought these would be a great addition to the Christmas treats I was sending Randal to work with.  I was supposed to drizzle the top of them with some melted white chocolate, but as was the theme for this years holiday baking, I ran out of white chocolate so I had to leave them plain.


1 pack nutter butters
8 oz cream cheese, softened
white chocolate chips for melting
white chocolate for drizzling

Crush nutter butters in food processor. Mix crushed cookies and softened cream cheese together and roll into small balls. Melt white chocolate chips, stirring until smooth. Dip the nutter butter balls into the chocolate, letting the excess chocolate drip off. Set the truffles on waxed paper to cool.

Pin It

No comments: