Monday, April 6, 2015

Seven Layer Bars

These bars were all Randal's idea.  I had never tried a seven layer bar before, but I guess the husband just got a craving because out of no where he decided I should make some.  I really had no expectations for these bars, but I do like everything that goes into them and Randal took the rest to work and I got some nice compliments!


1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1 cup butterscotch chips
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 1/3 cups shredded coconut

Preheat oven to 350.

 Pour melted better into a 13x9 baking dish.  Add the graham cracker crumbs on top of the melted butter, followed by the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and walnuts.  Sprinkle on the coconut and pour the milk over top.  Bake for 25 minutes, cut into squares.


Pin It

No comments: