Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Pull Apart Pizza

I have seen different variations on this bundt pan pizza, and I had been wanting to make this for a while but I was waiting until I next went to Trader Joe's to get a couple of their ready made pizza dough.

I knew that if I wanted Randal to eat this I had to include some bell peppers and onions, so I roasted the veggies ahead of time.

This was a fun dinner to try and we both enjoyed it.


2 1lb packs of prepared pizza dough (I used one plain and one herb)
1 cup grated mozzarella
1 cup grated provolone
1/3 cup melted butter
2 tbsp Italian seasoning
1 clove garlic, minced
8 oz pepperoni
roasted bell pepper and red onion

Roll pizza dough into small balls, place in a large bowl.  In a separate small bowl, mix together the melted butter, Italian seasoning and garlic.

Pour the butter mixture over the pizza dough balls and mix to coat.  Quarter the pepperoni and add it to the dough mixture, alone with the cheeses and mix together.  Grease the bundt pan and place the pizza dough into the pan.  Bake at 350 for 35 minutes, or until the dough is cooked through.  Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.

Pin It

No comments: