Sunday, June 21, 2009

Armenian Beef Kebabs

I managed to convince the hubby to give these a try (he's not a fan of mint) and amazingly he really liked them!


1lb lean ground beef
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1/4 cup fresh mint
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper

Mix all ingredients together, divide into 8 equal portions, form into a long sausage type shape around a skewer.

Place skewers on broiler pan, broil for 8-10 minutes turning once.

We served ours with tabbouleh and crusty bread.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hooray! I just tried these kebabs too, they were quite delish! I'm new to the blogging world too - hullo from my corner!

Anonymous said...

Its like you learn my thoughts! You seem to know a lot
approximately this, like you wrote the guide in it or
something. I believe that you simply could do with a few
percent to pressure the message home a little bit, however other than that, that is magnificent blog.
A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.
Here is my site ... lanautica