Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Grocery Deals

After our big shop at HEB last week, we didn't really need much this week, which was great timing for this weeks mega deal at kroger. I was able to mainly focus on the deals and not worry about the hubby adding a lots of other things into the trolley and messing up my totals!



Shelf: $113.14
Spent: $18.53
Saved: $94.61
Pct : 83%





Brawny paper towels
Solo plastic cups
2 x goldfish crackers
3 x ritz crackers
Quaker quakes
2 x weight watchers yogurt
Dannon large vanilla yogurt
I can't believe it's not butter
Kraft singles
2 x sargento shredded cheese
3 x hunt's tinned tomatoes
3 x rotel
2 x french's mustard
Frank's hot sauce
Krusteaz crumb cake mix
Suave deodorant
3 x finish dishwasher tablets
Parker house rolls
2 x green giant steamers
4 x sobe waters
4 x propel waters
2 x beggin strips
4 x pedigree canned dog food
8 x cesar dog food


See other grocery deals at The Grocery Cart Challenge and The New Frugal Mom

1 comment:

Candi said...

HOLY COW! That is an awesome trip!!! I'd have to hide the Ritz from my husband, he always finds them and snacks on them. Then when I need them for a recipe, they're gone :)