Monday, February 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



I feel bad that I haven't posted much recently, but we have been working hard to get our house ready to sell, and cooking has been the last thing on mind recently!

We had sears come out today and steam clean the floors and in the process he managed to do something to my computer that has meant no internet connection all day. The hubby walked in and fixed it in about 3 seconds, but I couldn't figure out the problem, oh well, at least I am back online now!

Monday: Beef stew with suet dumplings

Tuesday: Going to smash burger

Wednesday: Roast pork tenderloin, red potatoes and corn

Thursday: BLT's with avocado

Friday: Going out

See other menu plans over at Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck on your house sale. I hope the market is much better then it is my neck of the woods.
You have a yummy meal plan.