Sunday, April 28, 2013

Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers

We had some really good deli roast beef from my favourite grocery store Central Market that I needed to use up. I remembered I had pinned this recipe from Quick'n Easy Recipes and as Randal loves stuffed peppers and roast beef, I thought this would be a great dinner for him.


8 oz roast beef
8 slices provolone cheese
2 green peppers
1 onion, sliced
6 oz mushrooms, sliced
1 garlic clove, minced
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp olive oil

Preheat the oven to 400. Slice the peppers in half and remove the seeds.

Heat the butter and olive oil in a large pan.  Add the onions and mushrooms, cook for about 10 minutes.  Add in the garlic and season with salt and pepper.

Add in the chopped roast beef and mix together.

Place a slice of cheese in the bottom of each pepper.  Divide the beef mixture between the peppers and top with another slice of cheese.  Bake for 30 minutes.

Pin It

No comments: